There are plenty of things I have to share with you all, but since I’m a little behind I thought I’d at least drop in for a “Fill in the Blank” post to touch base! I’m borrowing this from Lauren at The Little Things We Do (that blog I mentioned I found through my friend and sorority sister Jacki.)
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, well it used to be jump out of bed to grab my yoga mat for a little Crunch workout before work. Lately, to be perfectly honest I’ve hit the snooze button a few times before that.
2. I can hardly wait for some beach days to make use of the sweltering weather that creeped up on us!
3. The quickest way to my heart is making me laugh because there’s nothing like the genuine laughter that makes your eyes water and your stomach ache (in a good way.)
4. A little known fact about me is that I won a gold medal in a hula hoop contest when I was about twelve.
5. The best part about my job is sometimes, during our slow periods I have to look for ways to occupy my time and sometimes this is by reading a book. Hello! More reading time when I’m not falling asleep on the book in my bed at 11pm? Blessing in disguise.
6. Something I just couldn’t live without is to be dramatic, lately it feels like avocado.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is I would like to safely build things, well enough that I can use them for their intended purposes when I finish.