Alright, so it’s only been a few days since the last fill in the blank posts, but I like these so here’s another one from Lauren over at The Little Things We Do:
1. My bedtime routine includes: usually some combination of either listening to music or watching tv (if it’s tv then it’s most likely Pretty Little Liars when it’s in a current season, or New Girl.) If I skipped yoga in the morning, then I usually catch up on it at night. On a good night there’s some crafting thrown in, or reading before I brush my teeth and wash my face.
2. I am restless, lately. A taste of travel after the absence of it for so long has left me longing for adventure. I’m aware I can create my own adventures where I am, and I am in the midst of doing just that. But I also want to just explore lately, my horizons my future, etc…make some changes happen.
3. I can’t stand asparagus because the texture freaks me out.
4. My idea of relaxation would be going on a long walk followed by some coffee and a book. headphones, or camera in a park.
5. If I had an extra $50, I would probably buy Bon Iver tickets, or use it towards a new adventure (see #2.)
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is: they’re interested in all the quirks and rambles because that’s the side they get to see in the internet world, so where as real life people might not feel like listening there’s always someone curious on the internet. Plus, I love when blog friends share recipes, music, craft ideas, life experiences…it’s a cool way to connect with people from all around the world and there’s always something to learn from one another.
7. A recipe I’ve been dying to try is haha funny after I just mentioned recipes. Basically, I’m wanting to try everything I see on Sally’s Blog. Or the yummy lasagna cups with the won ton wrappers that have been floating around Pinterest. (Megan made them for our Around the World themed appetizer potluck for community group on Tuesday, so delicious!) And since I LOVE beignets/chocolate/banana/coconut I’ll leave Lauren’s answer here too because it sounds so yummy: this one for Banana Coconut Beignets with Chocolate Ganache and Dulce de Leche.
I’d love to see your Fill in the Blank Fridays! Honestly, it feels like this week has flown by (especially since I came into work late on Monday after getting back to town!) I know, I desperately need to do a little post on my NYC trip, so be on the lookout for some blurbs about that and photos of course!