It’s been awhile, so I figured why not? Let’s bring this back! Happy Friday everyone, here you go!
1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend: this might sound contradictory, but some 5ks. Supposedly it’s supposed to be about 46 degrees tomorrow morning, and I’ve got a race through some gardens I’m really looking forward to. Also, a girl trip over to Destin with a stop at the beach. I mean really, what could be more relaxing?! (And movie night with some of my favorite sisters tonight counts as relaxing too, woo!) Okay, I know I failed at the “one” part.
2. A big pet peeve of mine is: mm mm mmm…awful grammar mistakes in books that have been published. I’m like really? You spent all this money to print this book, and there are double words, words omitted, and all sorts of punctuation marks added in (or not.) People who can’t comprehend the desire for some personal space.
3. I am really loving: the number of people I’ve been able to reconnect with, and spend time with lately. Love getting some quality time with people who know me well. Living in a college town has its perks. I have several friends who have younger siblings in college here as well, so events like “Parents Weekend” (or Homecoming too) bring back some of my faves. Plus, my trip to Orlando allowed me to spend time with some besties as well.
4. The rain is: relaxing. Although, I fell asleep on my own by accident around 9PM on Wednesday night, so it’s not really necessary as a sleep aid for me.
5. My favorite girly indulgence is: sleepovers with my girlfriends. I love endless hours of girl talk in bonding. Another favorite indulgence is putting on a pretty dress, getting done up and doing something fun (whether it be a get together, dinner, whatever.)
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is: ohh this is a hard one. I get a lot of songs stuck in my head. “Home” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros gets in there a lot.
7. The best cure for stress is: going on a run.