Hi everyone! It’s Friday already, somehow. I’m not feeling that ‘yay happy Friday!’ vibe yet. I need to buck up and get some perkiness in my day, but in the meantime I’ll share a Fill in the Blank Friday post! (As always, this has been borrowed from The Little Things We Do.)
How cute is that image by the way?! It makes me just want to walk out the door and go curl up in front of the fireplace with a cup of coffee.
- My favorite thing about this week was/is it’s a tie between Monday and Tuesday. The fair and election night.
- Colder weather makes me somewhat happy because we get a break from the outrageous Florida heat. The cold weather combined with the dark on my runs makes me a little less motivated.
- Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are (1) the inkling of some reignited driven passion that will hopefully send me in a good direction, (2) texting with my brother throughout the day because he’s awesome, (3) the fact that bad thoughts have like zero ability to stick in my mind on my long runs.
- If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I’d choose well, running shoes because I’m not one of those highly skilled barefoot runners. Or TOMs or Sperrys. Obviously, it’d take some time to decide.
- My personality type is ENFJ. Though I haven’t taken this test in a while, so I wonder if I’ve changed at all?
- I have a serious problem resisting the previous answer was sweets, and unfortunately I have the same problem. (ESPECIALLY FROYO!) There’s apple pie and vanilla ice cream in the house right now, and I’ve been looking forward to it at the end of each day.
- My favorite color to wear is navy blue.